Greater Good Award
2019 John Vatavuk
2018 Brenda Friend
2017 Tom Finan
2016 David Moe
2015 John Balch
2014 Bill Grant
2013 Barry Ronan
2012 Jonathan Kessler
2011 Colleen Peterson
2010 Terry Stephens
2009 Kim Leonard
2008 Kathy Getty
2007 Dr. Wayne Spiggle
- TGCC member in any category (Corporate Council, Leadership Legacy, Partner in Progress, Honorary)
- Demonstrates a commitment to TGCC by active participation in the organization as demonstrated by involvement in identified initiatives
- Promotes the concept of regionalism with supporting actions
- Recognizes and practices the philosophy of “less fame, more gain”
- Any member of TGCC in any membership category may nominate a candidate.
- The nomination process begins with an announcement of candidate solicitation at the September and/or October membership meetings. Written nominations will be accepted by staff through October 15.
- A committee comprising TGCC’s past presidents, previous recipients of the Greater Good Award, and staff will make determination of the recipient in November. The committee shall be chaired by the immediate past Chair.
- One (1) award is given annually and is presented at the Annual Meeting in December.
Nominations must be submitted by October 15, 2018. Use the form below or send nominations directly to Sharon Corwell at email@example.com.